Autograph Session Times
- May 19, 2004
- Team Hendrick
The Hendrick fan festival will feature autograph sessions from all current Hendrick drivers as well as drivers from the past 20 years. Please note this is a tenative schedule and is subject to change. Check back with HendrickMotorsports.com for future updates.
Wednesday, May 26
• Kyle Busch (2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET)
• Darrell Waltrip (3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
• Joe Nemechek and David Green(4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
Thursday, May 27
• Jack Sprague and Ron Hornaday(1 p.m. - 2 p.m.)
• Ricky Hendrick (3 p.m. - 4 p.m.)
Friday, May 28
• Jerry Nadeau (10 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
• Jeff Gordon (11 a.m. - Noon)
• Brian Vickers (Noon - 1 p.m.)
• Jimmie Johnson (1 p.m. – 2 p.m.)
• Ricky Craven ( 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.)
• Terry Labonte (3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
All autograph sessions will take place at Hendrick Motorsports on the “Pepsi Stage” during the HMS “20 Years of Racing” Festival.
The guidelines for the autograph sessions are as follows:
1.250 Wristbands per session will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis at the HMS Information booth two hours prior to each signing.
2.Only fans with wristbands will be eligible to participate in the autograph sessions.
3.Those with wristbands are entitled to have one item signed by the driver (no personalizations) and to take one picture with him. You must provide your own item to be autographed.
4.Fans who purchase the Hendrick Marrow Program’s cookbook, “Fast Food,” from the Hendrick Team Store located inside the HMS museum during the festival are entitled to have that autographed by the driver in addition to their one other item.
Parking and Directions
Lowe’s Motor Speedway will provide free festival parking, which can be accessed at “Lot Z” off Speedway Boulevard in Concord. Trams will be available to transport fans from the parking area to the festival grounds.
For additional information, including directions and schedule updates, fans may visit www.HendrickMotorsports.com or call 877-467-4890 toll free.
Share This Article
- May 18, 2005