CONCORD, N.C. – As 2019 comes to a close, let's look back at an eventful year at Hendrick Motorsports.
We’ve already recapped the top stories of the year. Now, here are the most-watched videos of 2019.
15) 2019 Ally No. 48 Chevrolet
14) Dear Papa, Love Ella and Leo
13) Jimmie Johnson's No. 48 Ally Chevrolet unveil
12) Teammates take on April Fools' prank
11) Good Luck, Jimmie
10) Welcoming home a winner
9) NAPA patriotic ride comes to life
8) No. 24 "Days of Thunder" unveil
7) Cincinnati joins Hendrick Motorsports
6) Elliott's Victory Bell from the Charlotte "Roval"
5) They're not crew chiefs, they're friends
4) Nashville burnouts
3) 2020 No. 24 Hertz Chevrolet unveil
2) Randy Dorton Hendrick Engine Builder Showdown
1) Jimmie Johnson announces 2020 will be his final year racing in the Cup Series