CONCORD, N.C. - Hendrick Motorsports haulers play an important role at the track each weekend. Check out a few fun facts you may not have known about our haulers.
1. Each hauler weighs up to 80,000 pounds.
2. A hauler holds 240 gallons of fuel.
3. A hauler gets six miles to the gallon, and can go 1,440 miles on a full tank of gas.
4. A hauler travels 75,000 to 80,000 miles a year going from race to race.
5. Hendrick Motorsports crew chiefs like to watch practice from atop the haulers.
6. The lounge inside the hauler can be extended to fit more people.
7. A hauler holds two race cars, a tool box and extra car parts.
8. The Hendrick Motorsports haulers are always full of snacks for the team members -- and occasionally sunscreen.
9. To help the team members work long hours at the track, there are six varieties of coffee on the haulers.
10. There are satellite TVs inside of the haulers.
11. The haulers carry 20 gallons of oil for the race cars inside.