How do I obtain a licensed product agreement with Hendrick Motorsports?
Thank you for your interest in Hendrick Motorsports and our licensing program. JRM Licensing manages the licensing programs for drivers Kasey Kahne, Chase Elliott, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
If you are interested in obtaining a license for Kahne, Elliott, Johnson or Earnhardt Jr., please email JRM Licensing.
Where can I direct my request for a charitable donation?
Hendrick Motorsports is happy to support various charities and organizations in their fundraising efforts within their communities. Due to the overwhelming number of requests received, we are unable to support every organization with a donation. To be considered for a donation, please follow the steps below.
Please submit your request in writing on the organization's letterhead to:
Attn: Community Relations Department
4400 Papa Joe Hendrick Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28262
Please include the date of event, contact information, physical mailing address, telephone number and reason for the request. Requests without this information may not be processed.
- We cannot ship items to post office boxes. Be sure to include a physical shipping address.
- Requests must be received at least eight (8) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- We do not verbally deny or commit to requests. All correspondence regarding your request will be via U.S. mail at least two (2) weeks prior to your event.
- Organizations may only receive one (1) donation per calendar year.
- We are unable to accept merchandise to be autographed. Any items sent to our office will be immediately returned. Information on obtaining driver autographs is available in another area of the FAQ.
- While we do our best to support the efforts of organizations within our community, please know that we devote the majority of our resources to supporting the mission of the Hendrick Marrow Program. For more information on this charity please visit www.hendrickmarrow.org.