Hendrick Motorsports is located in Concord, N.C., one mile from Charlotte Motor Speedway.
The campus features state-of-the-art facilities and technology, which the organization’s four NASCAR Sprint Cup teams employ in preparation for race day.
Hendrick Motorsports welcomes visitors at no charge, and fans are encouraged to view our race shops during normal hours of operation. Also open to the public is the Hendrick Motorsports Museum & Team Store, showcasing the many years of Hendrick Motorsports history.
877-467-4890 (toll free)
4400 Papa Joe Hendrick Blvd.
Charlotte, N.C. 28262
From Interstate 85:
- Take exit No. 49 (Bruton Smith Boulevard)
- Take Bruton Smith Blvd east toward Charlotte Motor Speedway, 2.0 miles
- Right onto Highway 29 South, then 0.3 miles
- Right onto Morehead Road, then 1.1 miles
- Right onto Stowe Lane (marked by our sign)
Hours of Operation
Museum & Team Store
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Nos. 5/24 and Nos. 48/88 Shop
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: Closed.
* The Hendrick Motorsports facility extends its hours during Charlotte Motor Speedway race weeks. Please call us or visit HendrickMotorsports.com for more details.