Delphi's Destination: Victory Lane contest open to professional technicians
- Feb 23, 2010
- 5 Team
TROY, Mich. (Feb. 23, 2010)—For the second year in a row, Delphi’s Destination: Victory Lane promotion is giving professional automotive technicians the chance to win great prizes throughout the race season including unique grand prizes, weekly prizes and instant wins—all while learning more about Delphi’s line-up of Fuel Management, Engine Management, Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning products and training backed by more than 100 years of Original Equipment experience for all major vehicle manufacturers around the world.
This year’s winner’s circle includes more grand prizes, bigger weekly prizes, including 25 Plasma TVs, and cool instant prizes of Delphi merchandise and gift cards.
“Destination: Victory Lane appeals to technicians by giving them important technology and repair information they need while also giving them unique access to some of their favorite NASCAR drivers and crew chiefs,” said Carrie L. Wright, vice president, Brand, Communications & Promotions, DPSS. “Nearly 5,000 technicians signed up last year and more than 1,000 were winners! It’s a very exciting program that provides value for technicians while building brand awareness for Delphi.”
Technicians can register at www.delphi.com/victorylane . Technicians can come back every day for more entries and chances to win. Plus, they can follow Delphi’s driver, Mark Martin, and his Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. They’ll even be able send questions to Alan Gustafson, crew chief of the No. 5 Chevrolet, and have access to exclusive Delphi-related content, technical tips, product information and much more.
Technicians have a chance to win these great prizes:
Four Grand Prizes Awarded Throughout the Race Season
• A one-of-a-kind, behind-the-scenes experience for two during Delphi’s photo shoot with Mark Martin in Charlotte, N.C., in April. It’s a chance to meet Mark Martin away from the track.
• An exclusive visit to their shop from the Delphi Show Car. This gives them the opportunity to build an event around a proven attention-getter and generate customer foot traffic.
• A VIP trip for four to the Chase Race in Dover (Del.) International Speedway on Sept. 27th. Includes airfare, hotel, great seats, hospitality, a meeting with Mark Martin, Delphi merchandise and more.
• A VIP trip for four to the final Chase Race of the season in Miami on Nov. 21st. Again, the trip includes airfare, hotel, great seats, hospitality, a meeting with Mark Martin, Delphi merchandise and more.
Forty-Five Weekly Prizes
• 25 high-quality 42” Plasma TVs will be awarded throughout the promotion
• Delphi Shop Stools
• Delphi Duffle Bags
Hundreds of Instant Prizes
• 1:24 Replicas of the Delphi Race Car
• Delphi Stadium Seats
• Delphi Lunch Coolers
• $20 BassPro Gift Cards
Pole Position Prize
• If Delphi’s driver, Mark Martin, wins the pole for any Series race during the season, one entry from all eligible entries that week will win a Mark Martin 1:24 Replica Race Car.
Go to www.delphi.com/victorylane to register. Technicians are encouraged to enter early and visit often because the first Grand Prize will be drawn in early March.