CHARLOTTE, N.C. – On May 21, Hendrick Motorsports drivers Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson will be a part of the Hoedown Hospitality at the Throwdown event for fans at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
“The fans are the foundation of this sport, and we think it is a top priority to give them access to their favorite drivers during race weekend,” said Marcus Smith, president and general manager of Charlotte Motor Speedway. “The Hoedown Hospitality at the Throwdown is another way that we put fans first so that they can have a great time and create lifelong memories at the ‘greatest place to see the race.’”
The Hoedown Hospitality at the Throwdown package starts at $108 per person or $69 for fans who already have purchased tickets to the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race. The package follows this year’s western-style throwdown theme for the NASCAR’s no-holds-barred dash for the cash race and includes:
• A ticket to the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race
• A fan forum with four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Gordon, driver of the No. 24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet.
• A fan forum with five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Johnson, driver of the No. 48 Lowe’s Home Improvement Chevrolet.
• An exclusive western-themed hospitality area with live entertainment, food, live music and a mechanical bull for those adventurous enough to attempt a ride.
• Three beer or non-alcoholic beverage coupons.
• A special VIP access credential and lanyard.
The Hoedown Hospitality at the Throwdown package and tickets for all Spring Season of Speed events at Charlotte Motor Speedway are on sale now. Click here for more information.